This fall, the Forté Foundation is coming to cities across the United States and London with our Forum series, a premier event specifically for women pursuing their MBA. Top women business leaders share candid advice drawn from their own career experiences. They’ll be joined by admissions officers from the top MBA schools, who will answer questions and give advice about the admissions process.
The event includes plenty of time to mingle with corporate and school representatives for one-on-one networking opportunities.
The 2011 Forté Forum schedule of events is as follows:
- Sept. 13, Los Angeles (Registration deadline: Sept. 8)
- Sept. 14, San Francisco (Registration deadline: Sept. 8)
- Sept. 15, Houston (Registration deadline: Sept. 8)
- Sept. 19, New York City I (Registration deadline: Sept. 15)
- Sept. 20, New York City II. (Registration deadline: Sept. 15)
- Sept. 26, Atlanta (Registration deadline: Sept. 21)
- Sept. 27, Washington, D.C. (Registration deadline: Sept. 21)
- Sept. 28, Boston (Registration deadline: Sept. 21)
- Sept. 29, Chicago (Registration deadline: Sept. 21)
- Oct. 4, London (Registration deadline: Sept. 29)
To register for any of these events, visit http://www.fortefoundation.org/forum
MORE ABOUT FORTÉ FORUMS
Interact virtually and experience our online resources for women considering pursuing an MBA—Visit http://www.fortefoundation.org/forumonline to learn more about our Podcast series, upcoming Forum webinars and Pre-MBA blog.
MORE ABOUT FORTÉ FOUNDATION
The Forté Foundation is dedicated to encouraging women to pursue careers in business leadership by providing access to information, scholarships and networking opportunities. Forté is backed by 27 leading corporations, 39 top business schools in the U.S. and abroad, and The Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®).
For more information, contact Forté at firstname.lastname@example.org