If you’re considering an MBA, here’s an event worth attending, and an excellent opportunity to discover schools that are right for you.
On March 22nd & 23rd, The Economist will bring together business schools from around the world to meet you and answer your questions at their free Global Online MBA Forum.
At this free event, you can access the Forum’s interactive features including:
- Online discussions with admissions officers, current MBA students and alumni
- Webinars and videos with advice from an admissions officer and current students
- Topical chat sessions about student life and special programs
- Downloadable brochures, videos and school applications
Apply in the Sky will also be featured at the Forum, and we’re very happy to offer all Forum registrants a $10 discount on premium Apply in the Sky accounts.
Register today, space is limited!
Don’t miss this opportunity to find the right MBA program for you.
Some of the business schools participating in the Global MBA Forum include:
- Baruch College – Zicklin School of Business
- Brandeis University – International Business School
- City University London – Cass Business School
- Copenhagen Business School
- Swiss Business School
- TiasNimbas Business School
- University of Geneva – International Organizations MBA
- University of Glasgow Business School
- University of Oxford – Said Business School
- University of Virginia – Darden School of Business
- Virginia Tech – Pamplin College of Business
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong