The year ends, and the top 10 lists begin. So as 2010 draws to a close, here’s a redux of our top 10 most popular, most discussed blog posts of the year.
From what happened to the winners of the granddaddy of business plan competitions, to debates on the advantages (or lack thereof) of being a female or international applicant… From how to game the interview system, to why it’s better to be a late worm than an early one… We hope you’ve enjoyed our blog posts in 2010, and we look forward to bringing you lots more in 2011.
- MIT $100K Winners: Where are they now?
- Data versus Myth: Do women have an advantage in MBA admissions?
- Finding a program that fits your learning style
- International applicants have a hard time getting into b-school
- The Bird-Worm Matrix: What’s your quadrant?
- Make your weakness a strength
- Interview Arbitrage: Why the process is broken, and how you can take advantage of it
- Top 10 Essay Writing Mistakes
- Two Ways to Improve your Candidacy for MBA Programs
- What if I don’t know what to do with my life?
Enjoy, and may 2011 bring you all the best!